World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror

Go down 
+4
Dusksorrow
The Hive Mind
Shrooblord
GM Galox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 pm

"Coralie..You go ahead, I need to check something. I'll be back in a few minutes; We keep following this road, right? To the orchard?" said Tyrus, anxiously checking over his shoulder

"Oh..well..yes" replied Coralie, looking slightly dissatisfied.
"See you, erm, soon then" she said, and they both started walking in opposite directions. He started to run, following Nara into the forest.

"Nara! Wait!" he called, hoping she was still in range..
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Sh entered the forest intill she though she heard something.
"Huh?" She said as she spiraled around and scanned the trees.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Tyrus moved closer, but since his last encounter has remembered how to do it.

"Nara! It's Tyrus! Don't go firing at me this time!" he called, however, he did not know where she was now. They were far from the lights of the forest now, and the thick foliage meant that it was almost pitch black here. Tyrus strained his eyes for a sign of movement...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Her own purple eyes that had adapted to Darkness because she lived in it so much easy found Tyrus.
"Ah, a marvellous idea!" She said, giggling, she walked up beside him.
"Hello again Tyrus..."
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

OOC: I IZ BACKEZ!

Alron and Emeraldi continued to glide around, trying to decide what to do next. we should continue onward to xolags castle, he shall fall before us! Emeraldi has shouting
NO. we should return to the caves of the sun... we must rest, and i must find out the extent of the damage to the sun... alron replied... they changed course
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 pm

"Nara! Don't scare me like that!" said Tyrus is a hushed voice,
"What have you been up to then? Any more drama from Xolag?"
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:39 pm

"Sorry" She muttered, "I think they called my Shade for a reason, and if you didn't know, Nara is Shade in a certain form of the dragon language. High Frost I believe. And yes, Xolag has been doing his usual drama, he only attacks Dusksorrow manor and..." Nara stopped suddenly.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Alron and emeraldi winged there way to the solar islandas, only stoping breifly for a rest. they dun landed in flamepyre.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"I, unfortunately, Guessed," said Tyrus,
"I'm currently staying here with my sister.." he added, looking back for a sign of light,
"She'll come looking for me in a minute and..and she mustn't know..Well, Nara, I'll have to get going now. I take it your fine at the moment, though? Nice meeting you again." he said, looking curiously around into the blanket of darkness. Tyrus stumbled clumsily forward, his feet brushing past the lush ferns that covered the forest floor. He had a feeling Nara was secretly amused by his antics. He avoided falling by narrowly grabbing at a tree trunk. Then, he heard a voice,

"Tyrus? Tyrus? Are you there?"

It was Coralie. Thinking fast, he decided to say nothing, but rushed on forwards, trying to locate the source of the noise under the canopy in pitch black...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Nara quickly ran off into the trees.
"Right, Xolags palace, though..."
Nara continued walking.
"That might work..."
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Tyrus managed to distinguish a human-shaped silhouette in the darkness, but as he blinked it disappeared. His imagination? A trick of the light? Either way, he continued to make his way towards it.

"Coralie?" he shouted, but got no speech in return..
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

The Necarchonia emerged from some bushes in the forest unseen, she thought and looked around.
"Nothing..." She muttered, making sure her cloak was over her head.
"Time to go there" She walked away from Worthwatch.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 pm

the laments of the living are the songs of the dead... or so thought Alron as he wandered through the ruins of the town he knew so well. they didn't deserve this fate, though fate as chosen it for them... fate works in misterious ways.
its a pity you didn't destroy Xolag when you had the chance... said Emeraldi
Pity alron replied it was pity that stayed my hand... A wise man from here once told me " some who die deserve life, and some who live deserve death, but can you give it to them? no! we are not the one's to decide the fate of people.
but the soldiers we kill in battle. We decide there fate for them! countered emeraldi
no. there fate was decided by themselves, to be on that battle field, to be in that place. Come. we must head back to the caves...

OOC: I can be all phlosophical to!
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 pm

The Necarchonia continued to walk away from Worthwatch.
"Time... time... to invade this Palace using the Secret entrance..."
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm

They wandered to the cave. after having imbued the door with the light of his staff he moved inside. the cave still glowed, but with no where near the brilliance of before. I fear Xolag has done ireprible damage to the sun. I just hope were not to late. he moved further into the cave. alone because emraldi didn't fit. upon the alter before the fire there was a small gemstone. This wasn't there before. Alron touched it. Instantly his consiousness was sucked out of his body, and went into the gemstone. he was not alone, for in the corner floated the guardian, sitting on air, legs crossed. he opened his eyes and said you have finaly returned... good...
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Due to the circumstances, I am forced to write Shrooblord out of the RP. While I shall not edit his posts, I ask that you do not treat his previous posts as the true storyline. I do, however, respect any reasons he has for not posting and his posts; be it Holiday or IRL problems, and I think we all hope that he may be back with us soon.Sorry for any inconvinience caused, ~Galox

Coralie stood quite alone in the forest. She stared down at the staff. Had someone lost it? Perhaps she should take it, take it back to Worthwatch and hand it into the council so they can find it's owner..but it's just so.. beautiful..

--

Tyrus finally got the response to his call; a mangled scream. He stood, frozen, for what seemed like an extortionate amount of time, before rushing towards the source, his skin feeling ice cold with fear...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 pm

She floated along, not briefly touching the ground, she turned, thinking she heard something.
The Two crystals began to glow very brightly.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 am

Recton still had not found a weakness from his previous battle with Xolag... but, he thought, every man has a weakness. he sat in silnce for some time. then sent felta a telapathic message to come.

a fw minutes later, Recton had outlined his plan. Felta looked at him quizically. how am i suppposed to gain Xolag's trust? Recton looked away. i dunno... use your charm! Felta went briught red. you want me to... flirt with Xolag??? it could work... said recton.
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

Tyrus almost collapsed at the sight of the beast; a huge dragon. But Coralie was nowhere to be seen. That was, however, until a blast of green light shot through the darkness. It hit the dragon straight in the face, but it didn't seem at all bothered by it. Tyrus watched as it swung one of it's gigantic clawed hands. But the next thing Tyrus saw made his heart drop even further..
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am

The Necromancer continued walking before she cleared the forest.
"So, which way..." She muttered.
"Eh... this way..." She began heading towards Gharis.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:53 pm

that voice... it sound like the old Guardian? could it be you! Why are you here? I tought you were dead! started alron. ahh, young one, you always were inquisitve, though i sence some thing troubles you. Said, of course, the old guardian. yes. Xolag is still lose. and he now has, thanks to a slightly retarded owned, got the bow of dawn and dusk. (OOC: Yes, Im still annoyed about that. also please note that this is in no way ment to be offenceive to dusk, its just what my guy thinks...) IC: now young one. you know why she did what she did. the road has been hard for her. said the ever forgive guardian. she just wanted to be left alone.
but she still shouldn't have given away the bow. and how do you know that?
young one, when you are as old as I am, and are based next to a bustling city, you learn things.
oh, I though you were going to say you could see into the past or something.
ha ho, no young one, not even the most powerfull mages can do that... but any way, why did you return?
I returned because I wanted to find the secrets of the caves, to help me defeat Xolag.
there is nothing here witch I could teach you. you were my most able student... Except... mayby...
what?
The art of mind dueling. it is complex and dangerous, and was tought to me by a old master...
Mind Dueling? whats that?
come my young aprentice, for you are once more, and i shall teach you how to duel...
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Xolag flew through the sky, black smoke bellowing out behind him. He flew straight into the dragon, knocking it backwards, and it landed with an almighty crash. But the dragon was not finished; the forest was lit up once more, this time with red-hot flames. Xolag wove in between the seering flames, sending spells at the dragon at any chance he got.

--

Coralie got up, dazed and confused, her clothes wet and muddy from her fall. She looked up, watching the fight, before ducking just in time as a ball of dark energy shot over her head. She tried to move, but her limbs would not work; she was frozen to the spot.

--

Tyrus managed to wrench himself forward, dashing to Coralie; he had to get her safe. She couldn't die! He narrowly avoided a falling tree as he managed to get to Coralie through the carnage. He grabbed her shoulders forcefully and pulled her face towards him.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" he shouted, above the noise, but Coralie said nothing, instead turning her fear-filled eyes back to the dragon..
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 am

"Nearly there..." The Necromancer muttered, nearing the field with the hidden palace entrance.
"Now, should I kill or knock out the Guards?"
She thought about it for a moment.
"I'll knock the guards out, because I'd probably be doing Xolag a massive favour by killing them"
The Necromancer continued towards the field.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 am

now my aprrentice, we begin. first we learn to sheild our minds against attack. this is done by concentrateing on one thing to the exclusion of all else. you must do this when in a duel, for the enimey will be trying to get the other thoughts in your mind, but concentrateing on one thing stops this. all they get is what your concentrateing on. Now defend against me. Alron started concentrateing and the old guardian was supprised, for he found an inpenitrable wall of Alrons memorys of flamepyre. this the guardian thought was good progress, so he moved onto the next part. he attacked Alron pyshicly while fighting mentally. Alron couldn't concentrate on something. his concentration wavered as he tryed to block and concentrate at the same time. now you see, my young apprentice, how you must be able to concentrate and fight at the same time. your fighting must be instinctive, and your concentration absolute. now we try again... it continued like this for a few days, untill alron was ready.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:42 am

Xolag was hit by a flame, and got flung backwards into a gigantic tree. He burned straight through the tree, and turned around and swooped low, aiming for the staff..

--
Coralie saw Xolag heading for the staff, and jumped over it, gripping it in her hands. The dragon looked away from Xolag, and now concentrated his gaze on Coralie. It hesitated for a moment, before swinging it's might paw at Coralie.
--
Tyrus barely had time to react. He rushed forwards and dived at Coralie, knocking her out of the dragons way. However, the dragon took aim and strikes again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next