World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC

Go down 
+4
Balufire
Zetabite
Snerus
GM Galox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Empty
PostSubject: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 am

Refer to the MAIN STORYLINE or RULES AND GUIDELINES threads for what OOC stands for.

World of Terror OOC
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Weird how no one has posted here... Can I haz quik summary?
Back to top Go down
Zetabite

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:24 pm

sorry put the OOC in the wrong thread.

I don't think i could write paragraph's that long
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 am

Zetabite wrote:
sorry put the OOC in the wrong thread.

I don't think i could write paragraph's that long
Wait till you see Shrooblords posts. Shocked

It don't really matter if you choose to post long or short paragraphs, i'm trying to write longer paragraphs atm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Balufire

Location : Irrelevent... but if you must know in my dark palace...

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm

This is like the most Inactive OOC I've ever seen for the RP that size...

I'm currently working on the Character sheet, Might take me a while though
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Yesss.... Too inactive... I say we band together, destroy Xolag and condemn Galox to the OOC!
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 am

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC 418999-i338.photobucket.com-albums-n420-Homo_Petteri-Youtube-poop-Link_Mah_Boi_by_zephyrcape
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 am

I am no traitor! I am a revolutionist! *starts making promotional posters*
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:23 am

I for one am with Snerus on this, he to powerful to be stoped alone (even if you have a half grown dragon with you!) so i think we should kill Xolag. this is because he BURNED FLAMEPYRE DOWN! and STOLE the HEART OF THE SUN!
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 am

Yes! A joiner of the revolution! Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:56 am

Well, this certianly isn't the strangest OOC I've ever seen, but it isn't the most normal one, either.

Can't wait until I can make my opening post later today...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 am

Hehehe

To Xolag:

'Your Majesty, Snerus and his minions have seized the Island of Koridai'
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am

"Snerus and his minions are for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Balufire

Location : Irrelevent... but if you must know in my dark palace...

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm gonna stay out of this...
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Jagger: What is all this about?
Thorn: Well, you see, this Xolag guy seems to be driving everyone batty, and they are trying to move against him.
Jagger: I have no idea what you are talking about. I was talking about this mass if dead cats.
Thorn: Well, those are from the townspeople having their 'Anti-Cat' day yesterday.
Jagger: Thats horrible.
Thorn: Isn't it?
*both stare at the dead cats*
Jagger: Lets go eat.
Thorn: I suggest the pizza place.
Jagger: Lets go!
*both change to beast form and walk away*
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 pm

please RP in teh actual thread....
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes, yes, I know. I just actually got to the computer.

And that little thing I did up there is something me and some freinds of mine do on the Sporum RP section.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

this is in the wrong place. Im going to move it to the write place. other than that welcome!
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Who are you welcoming?
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

I am a GOBLIN!
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 am

I just Noticed, Camelfox used Character Control, firstly destroyed my Manor WITHOUT PREMISSION.
Then, made two people, one of them being Xolag, run out of it WITHOUT PREMISSION.
Congratulations to Camelfox for achieveing the Mass Character Control reward. Not.

Edit: I've found just even more character control in his two posts, Congratulations for recieving the Elite Character Control reward, give him a round of applause, no, not really, its a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:30 am

Dusk! Is that really how a legendary RPer should act?! Now, then, let me try... I FART EEN CAMELFOXES GENERAL DIRECTION!: Welcome, CamelFox, to the RP World Of Terror! If you hadn't been aware, you had broken one of our rules, the important rule of Character Control. What is Character Control you ask? Well it's just simply controlling someone else's character without being granted permission to. This is also considered Godmodding, as stated in Eochaid's RP tips thread, and both should not be done. Please keep this in mind when you RP, and please try to keep yours, and others RP expierience as fulfilling and great as they can be!
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 am

You should also learn something Snerus, I Am A LEGENDARY MEMBER, Not RPer. Please remember that this time, as I believe I have already told you millions of times...
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 am

Uh, nope, first time actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next