World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror

Go down 
+4
Dusksorrow
The Hive Mind
Shrooblord
GM Galox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Empty
PostSubject: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 am

World of Terror RP
This RP is set in a magical land long ago. There are no cars, trains or planes, and the first guns are only just being developed. You control your characters actions, and nobody elses. Stick to the rules.

The Rules:
-No Godmodding. Which means don't control another person char, change the map without permission, or implement major storyline changes
-Don't be OP. OP is short for overpowered, which is wrong. Being overpowered is against the rules. Example:
Bilbo swung his axe at the floor and the world fell apart. No. Nobody can do that, unless it's me. Cool
-No autokilling. This means, give the person your aiming at a chance to evade. But don't evade all of the time, you must get hit sometimes.
-Please, No vulgar language or adult content. Sure, Love is acceptable, but no squeezing boobs or that kinda thang. Not here Razz Swear words should be replaced with stars ****
-No huge Images. Want to show what you mean instead of writing it? Link it, please. Please don't use spoiler, either
-USE THE MAP GRIDS Please try to keep things at a certain pace by not MAP JUMPING. This means don't just walk across the whole map in one post. The grids are there as a guideline; just do what you think it best.
-3 CHARS MAX You can oly play as 3 active characters at one time
-Use OOC: when not in character OOC: means out of character. This helps, as I've said in the chatbox before. It lets people know when you're asking a question, not AS your character.
Quote :
Example:
WRONG WAY:"The great wizard muttered something, with his last breath..brb, gonna get some cake"
RIGHT WAY"The great wizard muttered something in his last breath..
OOC:Brb, gonna get some cake! Smile

Ok, with that out of the way...
THE PRELOG
The great war was over 500 years ago. Calm had returned now, mostly. Sure, some of the older buildings still bore the scars of the conflict, but the world is at peace now. You think.

But, as long as there is light, there will be darkness. Foul creatures rotting in the shadows are plotting constantly, waging a secret war in their minds. The tormentors, the ones enjoying the light, having fun, smiling. Xolag cannot stand them. "Pass me the gravy, dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The sentences are spiralling inside his head. Why was he not aloud happiness? Why did the world choose to segregate him, and force him into his own, lonely world? They will pay, he thinks. The world shall burn with darkness and fire. If you can't get out of this world, he thinks..Lets pull everyone else into mine. Let them see how they like it. He closes his eyes and a dark look crosses his face. It's a cross between an evil smirk and a frown...

RACES
Humans: adept equally in magic and sword fighting abilities.
Wizards: Extremely adapt in magic, but weak at swordplay
Dwarf: Use the latest technology, including clockwork handguns. Little magic abilitys, but weapons may be enchanted
Barbarian: Very strong at physical fighting, can use Swords, Hammers and axes. Little to no magic abilities. Significantly taller and broader than humans and wizards. Have several features of an animal, and can morph into that animal at will.
Elves: Extremely fast on their feet, the Elves are superb Assassins and Archers. They also possess numerous magical skills for healing fellow characters. However, they have poor defence and lack the ability to attack effectively with magic. However, they may use enchanted bows and arrows. Weapons used are Crossbows, Slingshots and Bows. -Thanks to Froststar and Snerus for the idea

Soo...GO! I guess!

Last edited by GM Galox on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
Shrooblord
Shrooblord

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 am

In a cloud of smoke and flames, a bright light emerged. A flash sparked from this light and not long after that, a tall humanoid figure dashed out of the cloud. Eyes shining bright red gazed upon the scene before them. They shifted from side to side, as the brain to which they belonged took in all the information they gathered for it.
"Ah, the city of Sunburn," a deep voice said slowly, "I will make my visit here comfortable for myself, and as uncomfortable for those traitor scumbags as I can."
A deep red robe stepped out of the smoke. Not many heads were turned, as arriving Wizards was a common thing to see in Sunburn, the capital city of the Solar Islanas. The deep red robe went horizontal about thirty centimetres down from the top of the figure. Out of it, a pale hand stuck, which held a sturdy piece of wood firmly. The wood stretched from the ground all the way to just above the head of this Wizard. Atop it, a vortex of swirling colours, mainly those of the red family, sat steadily. As the Wizard moved, the Staff tapped on the ground every time the cycle of the legs' motion was complete.
Tap! Tap! Tap!
The Wizard opened the door of a busy tavern.
Now to gather the necesary information...
"Hello!" a kindly hearted voice erupted from the wizard as he took the top of the robe from his head, "I am Turm-- er, Trimblad, a Wizard from the Sapphire Coast. You have a mighty fine tavern here, if I may say so. Where would a lonely traveler get a drink and some company for himself around here?"
The friendly owner of the tavern showed the Wizard to a busy table, where he sat down. A merry song, fueled by liquor and loostened spirits, burst free from the men already at the table. The Wizard joined in, faking his happiness as the song went along.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 am

Beneath the city of shadows, Xolag was city in a throne. A throne made of skulls. He was in a vast underground palace. Normally, perhaps, you'd expect a place like this to be full of cobwebs and pools of water. But not here. It is immaculate; but dark, nevertheless. He was drumming a finger on one of the arms of the throne. The sound echoed around the eerie hall. He was interrupted from his though pattern by a quiet knock at the door. He did not speak, but simply opened the door with a flick of his finger. A tall, muscled man walked through the doors, shaking slightly. He fell to his knees before Xolag.

"Well?" hissed 'Lag.
"My..My lord" the man said,
"We have found what you are looking for. We've found Ve-"
"Don't say it!" shrieked Xolag. After this, he simply said,
"Good. You have served me well, Bruscus, and now its time for your...reward."

The man looked even more scared than before at the sound of this.
"Please, No, Sir, NO!" but it was useless. His body was mutilating, until all that was left was his skull. It flew across the room, and secured itself on part of the throne. His screams of pain still echoed around the room until a few minutes after.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:41 pm

OOC: Again copyed from the RP in eurospore (cos I don't wanna write it again!)

IC:

Alron Was aroused, as ever, by the Unusualy bright and early sunrise of the Solar Islands. He Arose and dressed In his Combat gear and Took his staff and sword. He then proceded to the Top of the tower to meet the elders. They Were Already there and Took him Outside to the Cave Of the Sun. They led him forward and soon they met the first door. Alron PLaced his hand into the middle and to his supprise, it depressed, leaving a hand mark in the door. he removed his and and the door opened. he moved on. alone. The next room had but a single torch glinting in the center of the room. he went to the next door, but this didn't open. there was a tablet placed nearby though which read: Thouse who seek to enter, must first bring the light of the Sun To The 5. He turned around and Moved into the middle. then he saw it. there were five unlit torches around the arena. he lit them with a Tap Of his staff. he went to the door and it opened this time. The next room Had a stange statue in the centre, and as he aproched, he saw another tablet. this read Thouse who light others truely light themselves. he moved to the statue and placed his Staffs ruby into a depression on the statue. its eyes lit up. and it rose on its pedistal. a staircase was within the Pedistal. he followed it down and came to a final room this room had walls with alcoves in them. in each little alcove there was a skull. as he got to the center of the room, he found another tablet, this one enscribed: [i] The Place of which you seek is through the door ahead. but the deamons of here shall not let you past. Then The skulls came alive and floating. Alron Sprang into action, k nowing his sword wouldn't even glance the skulls he swung his staff fire trailing from the end and blasted the skulls to peaces with fire. when the last skull was smashed, ther all reapared themselves and lay back on the wall. The door opened, and Alron steped through. An alter lay before him burning under it was a Fire, kept Alive by the Sun, Which was shineing through a magnifying glass and burning the Wood. with his back to alron, An elder stode before him. The keeper of the shrine. The Elder turned and faced alron and said: "Come My Child, and I shall teach you the Power of Light and the Sun, Instead of more fire Skills, of which you know most."
"I Am Under your Guidence, O master of the suns power." Alron replyed.

They spent many days training there. Days only because in the shrine of the sun, it is always Light.

Alron Had finaly completed his training and now knew how to control the power of the sun. As he moved to leave, in search of his own destiny, The Keeper Of the Shrine Turned to him and Said "my dear child before you go, You must take this" The elder turned to the fire and Said some incantaions, molding the fire into shape. when he was done, he Stood back, and, with a final incantaion, A Cloak Arose from the fire. It seamed to not quite exist, As if it were made of light, and yet it was as heavy as the cloack Alron wore now. The elder turned and said to Alron "This is my blessing, O child of the Light, for you hold untapped power in your young form, and this will help you use it. Take the Cape Child, For this is the True Ray, Given To you by the sun Itself. I Can do no more for you but say, When worn, it will let you see people for who they are, and, as its made of light, iluminate the Darkest of places. its other powers, if any shal be reveiled to you in time. For now though, you must depart, to find your own way.

Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Xolag was pleased with the discovery of what he wanted. His plan was unfolding.

He set of from Gharis, moving hastily, only bringing a few guards with him. He had reached the border with Daralai before stopping. They we're heading for the Solar Islands. Something has recently been discovered there from one of his..."sources" of information. He had told Xolag of a great power which loomed there, and Xolag was on his way to collect it.

The next morning, Xolag and his horde set off quickly once again. They were one with the shadows, barely visible even with magic in the late evening light. They reached the shores looking out upon the Solar Islands. Deciding now that there is no more need to rush, Xolag instructed his guards to set up camp. They did so, but Xolag did not need to sleep. His guards, tired from all there travelling, soon fell asleep. Pathetic, Xolag thinks.

He gazed out at the small islands in the distance, seeming to bob up and down with the current. Now, in the darkness of the night, he could see; The Solar Islanas actually did glow in the dark.Only faintly, from here, though...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:27 am

A Arrow flew out of the woods and hit the deformed beast - a undead, in the eye, pierced its skull and the undead fell to the floor, it got back up, just without a head. "Don't these things give up?" asked the archer, who fired another arrow that finished the undead off, another undead jumped out of the wood, this one with claws instead of weapons and attempted to slash her, but missed and hit a tree, then the archer pulled out her dagger and finished the undead, another two undead and a Lich came into the wood. "So, Datern, is this all he sent?" The archer said, before being hit by one of the liches shadow bolts.
"Unlike those minions, I know your tactics, which you always use Nara..." Said Datern "And now..." The lich hit her in the head and Nara's Vision blurred, then she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:49 am

--The Solar Islandas--

Alron left the caves and moved into the wood, casualy searching round for a place to camp, where he could decide what to do when he came across a band of hunters. Barbarian Hunters. they had slaughtered a Dragon and were going for its egg when alron shouted "Stop you hiddious feinds!" Teh barbarians turned and, as one charged the young mage, who in responce, drew his sword and cast blinding light into the clearing, blinding the Barbarians. He spun his staff round and blasted One with fire and another he peirced with a bolt of light shot from his staff. the other 3 had, by now, rrecovered. Alron Smacked the but of his staff against the ground, causeing a shockwave to ripple out across the ground. incappitating 2 The last one charged him with a mighty axe. alron doged to one side and slashed at him, but he whipped up his arm and caught the blow on he greave. alron span away and used fire to make a sheild around him. he then blasted it at the last one, turning him into little more than ash. breathing heavily, he looked around and saw the baby, cowering in the corner. he move to it, and toughed its mind. he southed it. but the second he touched it, a bond was formed between them.they were now dragon and rider. they were one.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 am

"Move it ya wimps! I said... Move It!" Snergal roared, shoving other goblins out of his way as he proceeded to where his master was. He swore that one day his axe was going to have a nice civilized chat with these buffoons, and prayed that day would come soon, or else he would just murder them all instead of just one of two. Soon, he started to be able to see the his master's bone-white throne, even with all the darkness trying to hide it. He smirked and started to hasten up his pace, before noticing three fellow goblind lurking in the shadows, and two more seemingly coming from behind, their faces were lit up, almost as if they were delighted to see him... But no, this was wrong... No one, especially other goblins, were ever happy to see him marching down the tunnels of this cave...

That's when he caught sight of the daggers they had in their hands, dripping with the newly applied poison they were planning to inject into his blood, and probably kill him with. That's when he hefted his axe on both hands, looking back at the goblins behind them, all five of them well aware that he was there... But none aware of the defeat that Snergal was anticipating for them to suffer.
"Okay, so what da hell do ya fools want wit' me huh?" Snergal used his long tongue to lick his lips, smacking them with excitement and bloodlust before muttering the key words that started the battle;
"Ya wanna kill me don't ya?"

OOC: He is unaware his master is gone.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 am

Xolag woke his guard early, at around 4am. It was still dark. They we're ready to move on in a flash, obviously well trained.

Xolag could feel the cool sea air whipping against his cloak. The guard has meanwhile assembled themselves into a sort of line behind Xolag. All he had to do now, he thinks, is to cross the sea.

Xolag concentrated his stare upon the waves. Soon enough, he heard the satisfactory sound of movement beneath the water. First, the horns, then the head, then the entire neck. A sea serpent had answered his call and came to offer its service. Xolag mounted the beast, and instructed the guards to do so too. Then, they set off from the coast, towards the Solar Islands...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:00 am

Nara woke up in her tent and stopped herself from screaming. Another Nightmare she thought darkly.
"Well, I'll have to finish this buiness on these Islands, then i'll leave" She said, deciding that the faster she completed her business here the better, packed up the tent and walked into a town, appearntly ecpisis, and went to one of the shops to get some supplies. Sbe got brought herself some meat rations and some arrows then quickly left the town, heading in the opposite direction from the way she entered.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:07 am

Xolag arrived at the islands at around 6am. He sent the Serpent on its way, while happily munching on one of Xolag's least trustworthy guards. By the time he reached Eclipses town, it was around 6:30am. Not much in the sleepy town was moving yet, apart from an Elven woman going into a few shops. He had to get to the bridge soon though, or risk having to wait another day. Checking the position of the sun, he decided it was too late now to do what he wanted. He walked by the shop the elven woman was shopping in just as she stepped outside, almost walking into her. Not saying a word, he found a nearby inn and decided to check in for the night there...
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:13 am

"Kyehehe!" One goblin shrieked in laughter, the other ones snickering and charging towards Snergal, bloodlust in their eyes, daggers in hands, drooling in escitement. One came from his right, and was easily knocked to the tunnel's walls by the flat of Snergal's axe, it's sharp head soon swinging into another goblin, butchering him into two neat pieces, his blood was splattered on the walls, ceiling and floor of the tunnel, as the others continued to try and strike him, without even flinching. The first to draw blood might have been their opponent, but it fueled their bloodlust even more, charging recklessly at him, almost to the point where they were almost overwhelming him, but a quick vial of poison solved that, and soon two more lifeless bodies fell to the ground, blood flowing from their ears, noses and mouths, their eyes were rolled back, partially stained with blood as well. Now only two more opressors remained, unfaltering and maybe even unaware that their three partners were dead, but either way, it didn't matter to Snergal, who was licking his blood-stained face with delight.
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 am

She got out of the town then just remembered she forgot something. "How could I have forgotten, i really need those herbs for my potions..." She muttered, then walked back to the town, after about thirty minutes, she entered the town again and then went back to the shops, got some herbs she needed and then rushed out of the town, she then went to a nearby forest and set up a small camp and began to make some healing potions.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 am

Snergal roared in delight as one of the rookies was felled by his blade, the other one leaping back and tossing his dagger at Snergal, who easily deflected it with his axe before leaping forward at his opponent, slashing at him viciously, the other goblin barely able to fend off the blows, let alone counterattack. His opponent then broke into a run, carelessly letting himslef be nicked by Snergal's axe, and within mere moments, he was on the ground writhing in agony, begging for the immense pain to stop, and eventually it did, but only after his body had long been cold, and Snergal, who had laughed at his defeat, now trying to find a ship to use to sail to Eclipses town.

OOC: must leave now. Will be back in... let's say... very late.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am

Where IS that Goblin? Xolag thought, He was meant to be meeting me here around now! Xolag, careful not to attract attention, had transformed into a rich looking man ever since he entered Eclipsis town. He was plump and dressed in purple and orange fabrics, of what looked like expensive material. He'd have to wait till later, when not many people were around before going to the Solar Islands. He decided to buy a newspaper from a stand.

Flicking through the pages, he saw something interesting..
"Legendary Golden Feather found in Daralai! Proof that the Crimson Flametalon exists? Turn to page 34 for the full story.."

Xolag did so, and saw a large black and white photo of a gleaming feather. He read the story quickly, before depositing the paper in a trashcan. He had left his guard at the inn, and he decided to go for a walk around this town. He noticed the large, ominous tower at the end of a long, winding road. It was where the Lunar Wizards practised there spells and whatnot. It cast a long shadow across the land. He turned, and headed back to the inn. On his way back, he noticed the same Elven woman he saw earlier, this time in a small apothecary's. He walked on, however, and returned to his room in the dingy inn..
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 am

She finished the potions then removed her hood over her head, then moved the Silver hair that had fallen down and was blocking her vision, she wrote something into a book, got up then started to walk from the forest, she wasn't hurrying or bothering to use stealth, just before she exited the forest, a Massive beast flew into it and roared, a Giant Mutated Gryphon.
"What is that-" She bagan befored it charged at her, she only just managed to jump out of the way and fired a arrow at it that bounced off its hide.
"Great... just my luck..."
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 am

It was getting later now, it was around evening time in Eclipsis town. Xolag assembled his guards quietly in his room. There were 4 guards left; 1 eaten by a sea monster, and 2 slumped over the stools in the bar, drunk.
He had no time to wait for them. He set off with his batch of guards, and crossed the bridge to Solar Islanas.

It was huge, and golden, too. Even in the evening light, it glimmered, dazzling your eyes. Once across, Xolag set off swiftly once more. He was sweating; this plump posh guy's body was giving him some grief...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 am

The Gryphon beast thing charged at her, missed and hit a tree that fell over, then was hit by another arrow that broke upon hitting its hide. It charged again, hit her into a tree and stopped for afew moments, then a Ball of electric flew into its side. A mage appeared and fired another one, enraging the Galarah.
"You took your time Talerian" Nara said, firing a Poisoned arrow that hit the Galarah in the eye.
"Sorry, but there was a small lich proble-" Talerian said, dodging it, and firing another lightening spell at it.
The Galarah roared, then flew off over a river, hit a tree and fell down, about five arm lengths from one of Xalogs guards, then died, the Guard noticed it had a poisoned arrow in its eye.
"That was easier then last time Talerian" Nara said, walking towards the Galarah.
"Well, the other one was about twice the size of this one!" He replied, "Now, lets conclude this Business?"
"Here" Nara said, giving him a staff she had made, "Well, goodbye Talerian"
"Yes, great staff, oh right, Goodbye" He said, walking off, she went a inspected the dead Galarah.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:38 am

Xolag heard a loud crash behind him, followed by a guards scream,

"Sir-"
"SORT IT YOURSELVES!" he boomed, without even looking round. The guards stood there, frozen in their tracks for a moment, before stealing a glance at what almost crushed them. It was a large gryphon like creature. Xolag walked on, ignoring the fact that his guards were now a fair bit behind him. They discussed among themselves.

"Ok, you, go into the forest and see what happened!" said one of the guards. The guard did as she was told, and scampered off into the forest, while the others ran to catch up with Xolag.

"Well?" Xolag said, expectingly,
"We've sent Navera to find out what happened, sir,"

Xolag said nothing more al the way to Flamepyre. It was now night, but this far into the solar islanas, it was not yet as dark as it would be on the mainland..
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 am

Nara walked past the guard without giving him much more then a glance, she muttered something and put her arrows away and walked on. "Its too hot to have this cloak on..." she said, taking it off and then straightening her silver hair which had fallen down into a mess, she then moved the hair that was blocking her eye sight then rushed over to the Galarahs body and inspected it, then got out a dagger and stabbed it in the neck.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 am

The guard was scared to be alone. Instead of venturing into the forest, she took a few steps in, before rushing out again, catching up with the rest of the group when they got to Flamepyre...

They set up a camp just outside the city.

"Ok, I have told you what to do before. We want it quick, easy, and quiet, understood?" said Xolag in his usual, snake like voice. The guards nodded.

"I'll lead the way, you just take care of any who run!"
They nodded again.

"Well, I think we best be on our way, then.." He hissed, and stood up,
"Burn the tents. We wont be needing them anymore."

The horde and Xolag set off once more.
"Out of my way!" boomed Xolag as he marched through a small village, setting the buildings ablaze with fire and killing all who go in his way.

"MOVE!"

He carried on until he got to a small set of caves. He blasted open the heavy doors leading to its centre, ignoring all the signs that said "he had to complete some tasks first." He got to the end of the caves, where a small fire was lit. Suddenly, out of the darkness shot a fireball directed at Xolag's face. It missed by inches. Another fireball shot by before Xolag saw his attacker. He was old, and dressed in deep red robes. The guardian of this place. His guards weren't with him, they were fighting off people outside the caves. The screams echoed around inside the caves.

Xolag, without any warning, shot dark shadows across the room to the guardian. The guardian shot out his own flames to try and deflect Xolags dark magic, but it was useless. He was too weak. The shadows wrapped around him like a dark blanket, until he fell to the floor, motionless. Xolag kicked the man aside, and heard a satisfactory crash against the wall. He then kneeled down, and placed his hands into the centre of the fire, and pulled out a stone, which was deep red in colour, looking exactly like a Ruby. It was pulsating furiously with a red light,

"The heart of the Sun.." Xolag whispered, before slipping it into a pocket under his cloak, positioned right where Xolags heart would be...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 am

Nara made sure the Galarah was dead then put her purple cloak over her concealing her appearance, she got a out a map of the island and checked it. "Well, it seems the nearest town to us is Flamepyre" She mumbled to herself, gathered up some herbs she had dropped then started to walk to Flamepyre.

When she arrived near Flamepyre, she saw the town burning. "Is this why it is called Flamepyre?" She said, "No, probably not..." she said Noticing the Guards guarding the Cave entrance. She walked near the cave but not close to the guards so they could attack her.
Back to top Go down
Shrooblord
Shrooblord

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am

Trimblad sat in the pub, listening to conversations of tired travelers and lonely wanderers. He heard stories about volcanoes and giant birds of fire, seas inhabited by fierce sea-snakes and forests wandered by walking trees. This all failed to impress him even the slightest. Then, however, one of the stories caught his attention. The teller was a little bit of a drunk, so he didn't know how far he could trust him, but he was interested nonetheless. Apart from all the hips and burps this storyteller made, this was a small bit of what he told:
"So, there I was, standing amongst all those giant trees, when suddenly, out of nowhere, this huuge dragon comes up, yeah? I think, big deal, right, no problem! And I take my sword and charge it, but its skin was just so tough, it was unbelieveable! I've never seen anything like it. It was like, like, well, like your robe sir," the traveler pointed out Trimblad's robe, "except, it was thick as stone! Then the dragon noticed me, of course, and he started breathing fire, which is what all dragons do, as we all know, but the amount of fire that came out of the creature's mouth, woah, nelly! I dodged the attack and all and hid near a rock, when the dragon started making these loud snearing noises. It was like he was hissing and swearing in dragon's tongue. Then he bent his head to right near the rock and spoke in the most hideous of voices. I CAN STILL SMELL YOU, LITTLE HUMAN."
The drunk used a very low and devious voice as he impersonated the dragon.
"YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO RUN. NOBODY HAS EVER ESCAPED ME. NOT EVER! Then it smashed the rock, just by staring! I swear, it didn't even move a muscle! So I started running like nobody's business; a thing every normal mind would do. Then I hear this great flap and all of a sudden a gust of wind pushes me over. Just above me, the shadow of this giant creature is circling my location. It dives down and... SWOOSH! It misses me by an inch! The dragon started laughing like a demon and was calling me names now. Phew, what a beast."
"Then what happened," Trimblad said, now quite intrigued.
"Oh, you know. I got away. And here I am."
"Ah."

Trimblad stood up.
"Oh, and where were I to find this forest you were in?"
"Right outside the Plains of Spacial Town, good sir."
"Thank you."
"But you can't seriously be considering to go there and find that creature!"
"I don't see any reason why not."
"You're crazy! That'll kill ya!"
"I won't be missed here, will I?"
The table of people didn't reply.
"Exactly. Oh, and if I do survive, you'll see me coming back here, riding that dragon of yours, if such a creature truely exists."
It'll be the last thing you'd see, filthy humans.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 am

Xolag walked out of the caves, into what has now grown into a small battlefield. His guards were valiantly battling on, apart from one, who has been shot in the eye by an arrow. He walked carelessly through the fighting, any spells or arrows directed at him simply bouncing off, as if he was protected by a shield.

"Lets try this piece of junk out" he thought aloud,

He concentrated. He felt the red stone vibrating on his chest, and after a few seconds, he burns into a flame. A living flame. His surviving guards were, too, burning. Xolag liked this.

"Today, we shall fly! FLY, I SAY!" Xolag screamed as he jumped up and blazed away into the night sky. He left a trail of fire where he had been. His guards followed shortly after, with one being unlucky as one of the fighters from below, and elderly woman possibly into her 100's smacked him down with a summoned meteor...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Nara watched as Xolag went into the sky with his guards. "Flying human and strange creatures? This is crazy, crazy" she mumbled before get a poisoned arrow out and aiming it a Xolags head. She released the poisoned arrow the headed towards Xolag, after giving it a small frost enchantment, then rushed into a small group of trees, hoping that the beast that was flying hadn't spotted her firing the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror   MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAIN STORYLINE: World of Terror
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next