World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Demi Moore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
never

Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Demi Moore Empty
PostSubject: Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Demi Moore   Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Demi Moore Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 am

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's six-year marriage may be coming to an end.A 23-year-old woman is accusing Kutcher of cheating on Moore after a booze-fueled boys night out at a San Diego nightclub last Friday.The woman was identified as Sara Leal. Her name first surfaced when a website called TheDirty.com received an email from a friend of Leal's that read, "I'm sick to my stomach over what happened last Friday night. Like most people on earth I worshiped Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore until Ashton Kutcher (expletive) ed my friend Sara Leal." Leal has reportedly retained a top Hollywood attorney and gone into hiding. One report said she's demanding $250,000 for her story.
Perhaps not coincidentally, Kutcher and Moore have taken a break from their normally lovey-dovey tweets. Moore shared a quote from Greek philosopher Epictetus on Sept. 23, writing, "When we are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger."So, in other words, thinking about "G.I. Jane" makes it all go away.Three days later, Moore posted a forlorn picture of herself with the caption: "I see through you." Earlier, Moore tweeted she was "trying to find the light I lost."
Let's not drag Rob Lowe into this.Adding to speculation that Kutcher and Moore have separated is that the pair spent their sixth wedding anniversary.
While Kutcher, 33, whooped it up with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Danny Masterson in San Diego, his wife, 48, was busy promoting the short film she directed for Lifetime's upcoming anthology "Five."Moore, who shocked onlookers with her rail-thin appearance at the "Five" premiere in New York City, is also pulling out of prearranged public engagements. The actors' reps have yet to comment.POLANSKI APOLOGIZES: Almost 35 years after he pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old girl, film director Roman Polanski has apologized for the crime, saying the girl was "a double victim: my victim and a victim of the press." The quote comes in a scene from "Roman Polanski: A Film Memoir," which premiered at the Zurich Film Festival. The film was shot while Polanski was under house arrest in Switzerland two years ago, awaiting extradition to the U.S., which never happened. Polanski also received a lifetime-achievement award at the festival.
Back to top Go down

Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on Demi Moore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Terror RP Forum :: Off Topic :: Media-
Jump to: