World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Empty
PostSubject: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am

First off all the world of Hachling is set a bit in the future, in 2015.it is very different to now. Eggs are know by humans. no Alien races Like the grox please. just hachlings. Here is a map of the earth In the current state:

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Fantasy-world-21

here it is with names:

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Fantasy-world-21-1-1

The Spech bubbles are important facts/ city names. the white squares are the continants.

Some info: The Hachlings apeared from nowhere they jst started to appear.... but the evil one wan'ts them for his own gains...

Draconis Is where the New Empire is founded. it is trying to take over the world. it has vast military might and will try to use the hachlings to destroy there opposition.

New America still has presidency and is mainly peaceful, often only fighting to defend there shores from Draconian advance. they like to trade.

Landmass Alpha has a democracy. It is only interested in technogenical advantage. it uses its technology to ensureits servival. the only Country not to be attacked by Draconis.

Final Island was hit hard by Draconian Attacks, and has been reduced to Only a fraction of its former glory. It Likes to study nature. It worships nature as a god, bulding temples in its name. It studyes Hachlings in a secure enviroment. they haven't had one breakout yet! the only risk is invasion from Dracoinia.

Char sheets:

Name: Emeraldi
Race: Dragon
Where hached: north Draconia
Description: A green dragon.
Personality: Emeraldi has a Somwhat Strange personality. he Instinctivly knows what to do. he is content to let things go as they are, unless they directly threaten him or his friends.

Name: Number 9
Race: Alien (Xenomorph)
Where Hached: Final Isle reasearch Center Gamma 67892-85
Description: An Alien. Black with a Number 9 Scarred into his head. Acid blood. a tail that can be used to impail things, A general Xeno...
Personality: Brutaly visious. driven by a desire to Kill and feed. Insanely durable, and good at stealth. Instictivly lurks in dark places...

Name: Gost
Race: Riolu/Lucario. Pokemon.
Where hached: New America, in the north.
Descripition: Hard to describe. Have Pic:The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. 0779691b
Personality: very Honourable, But still Learning About Himself. Can see your Aura.

An Alien Pic:The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Aliendrone
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Name: Shade
Race:Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar(Pokemon)
Where Hatched: Draconia
Description: Roundish, black, sharp teeth, evilish eyes, no legs, floating...
Personility: Secretive, deceitful, hostile, Loner

Last edited by Dusksorrow on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm

accepted.

A Pic of ghastly:

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. 620138-gastly_pic01_large1
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Name: Bladen
Race: Budew/Roselia/Roserade
Where Hatched: New America
Description: A picture, perhaps?
The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. 406
Thats Budew!
The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. 315-f
There's Roselia...
The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. 407-f
And Roserade!
Personality: Kind and caring of others, and is currently afraid to fight. However, when Bladen evolves, that problem will be solved.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh noes! I hate those ****ing things! Accepted.

well... I don't hate you for choosein 'em... its just so hard to kill the damn things with scepty or any other of my pokemon. please make a first post.
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Aye aye, capt'n!

And I'm currently making a team of Poisons. Muk, Nidoking, Roserade, Toxicroak, Skuntank, and I think a Crobat are what I've currently decided on. 'Course, Crobat will probably be kicked off in favor of something better... Right when I find it.

Aha! Drapion! Thats what the last one was...

Sorry for my rambling, I'll go post now.
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

Sorry if my posting is infrequent today. I'm at my mom's office, and my mom is having me help her.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

fairy 'nuff
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Name: Sparky
race: Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
where hached: new america
description: a Pichu! look it up!
personality: fun loveing! only a baby, so unacustomed to keeping electricity, it may zap you by accident. scared to fight, but that will be rectifyed by evolution. (it can only evolve through loyalty, like gost. I certanly can pick 'em can't I)
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: Toxic
Race: Croagunk/Toxicroak
Where Hatched: New America
Description: Hmm... Give me a moment.... Well, you can look it up yourself, seeing as I can't find a picture of Croagunk or Toxicroak.
Personality: Dead serious most of the time. Toxic is protective of others, and uses his arsenal of fearsome Poison and Fighting attacks to take down foes. Even as a baby, he can pack a punch.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 am

oww... accepted. although I hope dusk will post soon...
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Sorry for... Uhm... Necroing(?)... I mean infesting this thread, but I'll make a new hatchling soon...

P.S. Haven't you broken your Anti-Alien rule with your Xenomorph?
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm thinking of making another hatchling... Perhaps I shouldn't do another Pokemon, though... Hmm... Well, when I get a good idea, I'll write it down and make another sheet.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Dusksorrow wrote:
Sorry for... Uhm... Necroing(?)... I mean infesting this thread, but I'll make a new hatchling soon...

P.S. Haven't you broken your Anti-Alien rule with your Xenomorph?

you're not necroing, it is acceptable with info threads... also, nope, i haven't, yes it grew fast, but its still a baby really, not even half the size it will be. (im not revealing the storyline for it though...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.   The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ledgend Of Hachlings Info thread.
Page 1 of 1