World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)

Go down 
+3
ArchDemon
The Hive Mind
GM Galox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

**LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Empty
PostSubject: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 am

Well, as I forgot to inform you lot earlier, I am leaving to go on holiday for 2 weeks starting from Saturday. I will have no internet access. Sad

I have thought of Moderation issues, they are relatively easy resolved. TheHiveMind will take over as leader, and I will offer Snerus and Dusksorrow the chance to become temporary moderators.

Now, the Storyline is a bit harder to solve.

With Xolag gone for 2 weeks, I don't want the story to collapse. I have thought of several solutions to this.

Option 1:
I lock the main storyline, and open up another one, Set in the Terror World. You can continue using your old characters there, however, it will not have Xolag or Tyrus in it at all. You can RP there, create your own plots, and I will assign one or two people to have the "main roles". We will still need to decide what time it is set in. After Xolag, before Xolag, in the great war or at the same time? When I return, I will offer you the choice between locking the thread and continuing with the main one, or leaving it open and unlocking the main one, if you wish to continue RP'ing in the separate thread. When we re-open the main storyline, it will continue from where we left off.

Option 2:
Xolag goes into hiding. He and Tyrus will simply be removed from the story for 2 weeks, in which you are free to continue RP'ing in the main thread. I do see problems with this, however.
1. The Plot could be messed up.
2. What will you do when theres no main bad guy? It seems to me as it will be boring, but nevertheless, still seems like a feasible idea.

Feel free to post your thoughts on these ideas, and feel free to suggest your own. We will need to decide on an option soon, however.

Best Wishes,

~Galox

Last edited by GM Galox on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

**LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:20 am

personaly, I think option 2 would work best because it could be that Xolag goes into hiding to unlock what the artifacts are. remember Alron stayed in hiding for a week and nothing bad happeded. also, it gives shroob a chance to become another bad guy. it would work out as the characters don't have to fight all the time... you know scoical meetings and greetings....
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 am

How many of the characters actually know each other, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:28 am

I iz vote for number wun, as I don't want to not meet Tyrus over the days.

Scoreboard: Option 1: 2 votes
Option 2: 1 vote

and truthfully, Anyone who joined after me doesn't really know anyone elses character except Xolag.
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 am

Option 1 I would say, however, there is a Option 3:

RP in the 'Other RP's' Section?
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am

^ I vote this
Back to top Go down
Zetabite

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm

It will give me tome to become a villain. Im joining today
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:13 pm

problem with opt 2! Recton can sense large powers... that's how he's following Xolag... so.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Camelfox... Recton is a Barbarian... I highly doubt Barbarians can sense large powers, or else he would've gone after Snergal the moment Snergal merged with the Parasite.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 am

I'll put option one into action.
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:37 am

Snerus wrote:
Camelfox... Recton is a Barbarian... I highly doubt Barbarians can sense large powers, or else he would've gone after Snergal the moment Snergal merged with the Parasite.

well in his first post he did say Recton could sence Xolag... so yes, recton CAN sence large powers.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 am

I am premoteing dusksorrow to moderateor because I shall be away during the second week of galox's holiday and a week after. after all SOMEONE has to control you lot... No offence to dusk, but I would of choose shroob but hes not here from most of the time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)   **LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**LOCKED INFO THREAD** (Left here in case you wish to re-read it, but from now on it is unimportant.)
Page 1 of 1