World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoT: The Summary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

WoT: The Summary Empty
PostSubject: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:47 am

This post was written for newcomers to easily see how far and what has happened in the RP before they join, or for other users to refer back to.

Prelog
The great war was over 500 years ago. Calm had returned now, mostly. Sure, some of the older buildings still bore the scars of the conflict, but the world is at peace now. You think.

But, as long as there is light, there will be darkness. Foul creatures rotting in the shadows are plotting constantly, waging a secret war in their minds. The tormentors, the ones enjoying the light, having fun, smiling. Xolag cannot stand them. "Pass me the gravy, dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The sentences are spiralling inside his head. Why was he not aloud happiness? Why did the world choose to segregate him, and force him into his own, lonely world? They will pay, he thinks. The world shall burn with darkness and fire. If you can't get out of this world, he thinks..Lets pull everyone else into mine. Let them see how they like it. He closes his eyes and a dark look crosses his face. It's a cross between an evil smirk and a frown...

Chapter 1: Xolag's Awakening
Xolag is informed that the first of the artifacts have been discovered, the heart of the sun on the Solar Islanas. Alron passes through the tests of the Solar Wizards. Nara Duskstrider had a nightmare about Undeads. Snergal the Goblin fights with other Goblins, and doesn't know that Xolag has left him at his palace (At this point, Snergal is serving Xolag.) Xolag rides a sea serpent from the Daralai coast to the Solar Islands. Nara has another Nightmare. Xolag finds out that a legendary golden feather has been found in Daralai. Nara has a fight with a giant gryphon-like monster. Xolag invaded Flamepyre and broke into the caves of the sun. He killed the old guardian there, before stealing the Heart of the Sun from the fire. Trimblad finds out about an ancient dragon, hidden in some woods. Nara fired an arrow at Xolag, but it bounced off his magical shield. He went up to her and they fought, mainly with words. Then, they both get attacked by a Giant Spider and her babies. Xolag kills the giant spider while Nara is killing in the smaller ones. Alron found a lone baby dragon and adopted it. Nara meets Alron and Xolag flies off. End of chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Snergal's Betrayal
Xolag returns to find his palace covered in blood and one of his guards, Snergal, missing. Nara gets on a boat to the northlands, Snergal finds a ship full of gold and treasure. Xolag chases after snergal and sinks his ship, assuming Snergal was dead. Nara arrives in Swepton in the Ariana Highlands. Xolag receives word that another Artifact is in a castle in the northlands. They cross the border. Crystalius, a frost dragon, kidnaps Nara. Xolag and his horde continue to climb the mountains. They get to the ice castle, and Xolag enters. Crystalius asks Nara to help him raid the castle. Crystalius attacks Xolags guards, but they fight back, firing arrows and using Electrical magic. The Dragon overpowers them, killing one while the other runs inside to inform Xolag. Snergal gets washed up in the freezing northlands and hunts for food. Crystalius smashes down the door. Xolag finds the Sword of Frost and kills his guard, Bibulus. Crystalius appears to fly off when Xolag confronts him, but instead turns around, Drops Nara, knocking her out. Xolag taunts the Dragon, deflecting its spells before attacking it with fire. He gets hits by an Iceball, but fires back with his dark magic. It destroys part of the ice castle, but also hits Crystalius and Crystalius retreats.

Chapter 3:Crystalius' Revenge
Xolag and his guards decided to take the knocked-out Nara with them back to the palace. They get confronted at the border, but pass on through. Nara is aloud to wander the palace, but not go outside, and also finds out there is a trollworm infestation on floor 3. Nara awakes to find herself in a luxury bedroom. Snergal continues to wander the northlands. Nara gets invited to the regular feast which Xolag hosts for his guards, and she attends. Snergal finds a cabin in the northlands full of alchemist gears. Trimblad finds the forest which holds the Dragon, and makes himself a new staff out of a tree there. Nara asks Xolag where her bow is, and he tells her it's in a safe place.Nara attempts to blast herself out of the palace, but fails, her icy spells melting into water. Xolag had left by this time, searching for another Artifact called the Staff of Green. He thinks Trimblad is looking for it too, and sets off immediately on Gryphonback. Nara had yet another nightmare, and Recton the barbarian awakes, but does not move. Snergal gets magical powers from a parasite that latched onto him, giving him strength and the ability to conjure some objects at will. Nara written in her diary, but put it under her bed. Crystalius attacks Xolag, seperating him from his guards in midair. Crystalius kills his gryphon, but Xolag continues to fly on using the Heart of the Sun. He hits Crystalius with his fire spells, before getting knocked back by the dragons powerful Ice Aura. Xolag then transformed into Nara, attempting to fool the dragon. Crystalius "saved" "nara", before Xolag transformed back into his normal self and fired a Dark Aura at the dragon, killing him instantely. Xolag finds out that Nara's name is Dusksorrow, not Duskstrider. End of chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm

BTW, Recton is a Barbarian, but he is known as the Werewolf King.
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 pm

An now Alrons Back, Crowbaring his way back into the story. An i know you said don't jump to far in one post, and i've jumped to dusksorrow, but i was flying on a dragon that had a talent for flying! anyway, i think that we should start chaper 4 now. we should call it: meeting of the minds, due to the fact at least 2 char's are meeting! meh, I've rambled enough!
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

another 2 may meet soon as well. but it won't be important yet.
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm

The next Chapter: Castaway: Snergal's Revenge
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am

i think that the GM should decide the next chapter name.
Back to top Go down
ArchDemon
Rookie RP'er

Location : Well, you take a right from Hades' old place, and then a left off of Underworld Lane, and you're there. If there are demons killing each other, don't be alarmed.

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 am

Well, now that I am mostly caught up, I suppose it would be a good time to start working on my character sheet again... (It got deleted.)

So, this sounds interesting, at any rate. And I will be joining, now that I semi-understand what the heck is going on...
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

I look forward to you joining.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Yes! He has joined! We are one step closer to finishing this RP and moving on to Number two! In which I will control a Chimera/Behemoth! Muahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoT: The Summary   WoT: The Summary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoT: The Summary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Terror RP Forum :: Roleplaying :: World of Terror RP's-
Jump to: