World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Threat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm

- Endarius -
The Silver ship slingshotted at high speed around a moon and its guns shot a human ship that exploded into dust, five more Human ships began to persue it, it entered slipspace.
"Speed, 1500ftl, expected to arrive in three hours" The robotic pilot said.
"Good, your captain will be impressed" Said a organic life-form, who disappeared off the deck.
- Three hours later, Tale System -
The Silver ship exited Slipspace, it was instantly overshadowed by a a massive ship, the Mothership, the conquest, was ready, to begin...

Basic History:
Three hundred years ago, Human scientists made a discovery, one that allowed the humans to escape their Homeworld - Earth, it was called Hyperdrive, the Humans, Shortsighted, gave their technology to many other races, now, the races have laid claim to many planets, and are on the brink of war - But now, a new threat emerges, a New race that hates all organics, even the Grox...

Basic Rules:

Character control:
Character control is not allowed, what is this, well it where you control someones character during important events, killing them, and saying things which would contradict the true characters personality without the owners permission, you can kill your own characters without premission, but other peoples? Only if you have Premission.
-Note- Try to keep a realstic assessment of your strengths and weaknesses, don't make it so in a situation when someone would surely die, your character manages to kill five hundred soldiers and escape, it doesn't make any sense.

No Chat Speak(Or whatever you call it)
Do not use shortened words like 'Lol' and 'K' and other words of such, this is a RP, not a CSRP(Chat Speak RP, and no, I don't believe thats even a form of RP)
-Note-
Swearing is not permitted.

Copyrighted Material:
Preferably not(Have to be careful, one person i will invite will surely be Tyranids)
Related Technolgies is fine, you need express premission if wanted to be the Covenant or someone however(Tyranids is being reserved for above, you can probably guess who, Hivey)
-Note- Humans are playable, without any permission needed.

Other rules:
Deitys and Magic:
Due to what happened to Coming of the Storm(Yes, I'm killing Icarusvogel with my Mages who keep casting Blizzards, and your point is?), Deitys and Magic Does not EXIST, Deitys are allowed for religious empires, but are not real and cannot affect battles or anything, they have the plus effect of giving your troops more morale however. Regarding Magic - If you really want your fire mages, their staffs can have a hidden flame-thrower in them.

Brutal Off-Topic:
Not allowed, this is stuff like...
"Say, guys, will you join my Rp, RP (Insert name here)"
That is brutal Off-Topic and is Punishable by death, you have been warned(Note, we will not really kill you, I am just exaggerating the facts)

Now I've bored you with the rules, enjoy, Note, there is a 'Key'.
Key:
OOC = Out of Character
IC = In Character

EDIT: Character Sheet(By request) Please remember however, you are controling a Insterstellar Empire.

All fields marked with * are optional.

Name:
Race:
Alignment:(Example, themselves, goverment, Crime Organization)
Appearance:
*History:

Empire Sheet:
Race Name:
Empire Name:
Characters:
*History:

My own examples:

Navera wrote:

Name: Navera
Race: To be Revealed.
Alignment: See above.
Appearance: Again, too be revealed.
History: Unknown.

Sarerus wrote:

Name: Sarerus
Race: Tylnar
Alignment: Novala Heretics
Appearance: Very tall, brutal, many scars, usually wears a helmet and armour, grayish skin, Sharp teeth.
History: Formerly a Elite Tylnar, he secretly betrayed the Tylnar and found a Ship called the Dominance. He used this ship to 'persuade' some of the Novala to join him, his plans have not yet been discovered by the Tylnar and the United Planets Alliance.

Novala Heretics wrote:

Race:Novala
Empire Name: Novala Heretics(Not to be confused with the Novala Covenant)
Characters: Legion, Sarerus
History: The Heretics broke off from the Novala covenant due to beliefs, they followed Sarerus who they regard as their 'Prophet'

IC:
- Edirus -
The Novala ship landed on the human controlled planet undetected, it dropped the robotic troops which proceeded the destroy the human forces, they attacked a colony, and fired their weapons, they encountered some human marines, but they were easily swept aside, the robots slaughtered everyone on the planet, but a transmission had been sent to the Human Democracy before the Novala could stop it.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Okay! Tiem for da 'Nidz. have several character records.

Name: The Hive Mind, The Great devourour.
Race: N/A, The hivemind is a conglomerate of all the tyranids cosiousnesses, and as such is n ot a physical thing, however it is seninant. you can't attack the hive mind in any way except psyciclyan then you've got to face a hugely powerful thing. although I supose you could say it was a Tyranid....
Gender: No Tyranid has a gender, it would be a waste of resourses. why do you think the hive mine is an exception.
Alinement: It controls the tyranid race.
History: As old as the tyranid race itself. controlled the 'nidz from the start of time, eating away the other galixeys.

Empire sheet

Race: Tyranids, Duh...
Empire name: tyranids don't fight for land or pride or any mortal consern. this is because they simply eat a plannet. leaving a bare rock face. so they don't have one.
Characters: The hive mind. More evil minions will follow, stait outa da codex for acuracy.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Well then... If Tyranid are going to be there, then I guess Necrons have no choice but to follow.

Name: The NightBringer
Race: C'tan Gods
Alignment: Himself
Appearance: Long ago was the NightBringer one of the Gods that was built a great body of a hard, advanced substance by the Necrontyr. He looks like a Muscular, blue-ish pale figure with A black tattered hood that hides his upper face and glowing white orbs for eyes. He doesn't have a lower half, but instead, it is a dark cloud. He wields a scythe as big as he is, (38 feet) and is housed inside a metal skeleton. He can wander outside of the SKeleton and in his true form for around two minutes before being recalled. If the Skeleton is destroyed while he is inside it, he will respawn at the nearest Necron crypt. Once all Necron Crypts are destroyed, He falls into another Galaxy, where the Necron home world is.
*History: He's a strong Star god that has enslaved an army of Beings with lots of technology, and forces them to do his bidding, and rob Planets of all life so that he can devour them, and it's sun.

Empire Sheet:
Race Name: Necrons/ Pariah Plague
Empire Name: Necrons
Characters: Necron Warriors, Necron Immortals, Necron Flayed ones, Wraiths Pariahs, Lords, Monoliths, Tomb Spiders, Scarabs. Refer to Codex for anything I missed, and complete information.
Current Necron Crypts in the Galaxy: 1
*History:
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 am

I think we may have to stop the warhammer things there. this thread will evolve into a warhammer fest. im sure dusk wouldn't apreiciate that.
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 am

OOC: Unfortunately Snerus, only one race Per Universe of copyrighted games(Except spore player-made ones, and don't try to be grox, or Navera will destroy you, for pretending to be superior non-organics(Partly is still the same in Navera's/Dominances books) And don't bother trying to escape Navera by being Robots, He'll just kill you probably, Novala are only alive because he finds them as valuable 'tools') And Hive Gets it for Two reasons from warhammer 1 = He'd just get revenge in COTS, 2 = Hes a friend, and three = I trust him.(Anyone who points out the two reasons are infact three shall be countered with Genades)

Oh Tyranid, Navera has a Interesting views on the Tyranids, he thinks your 'meddling Organic pests'
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 am

dosen't everone!
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Ooc: Also, when Snerus bothers to remake race/quit, we'll start Doesn't everyone what?

Also Hivey, your meeting my race on CoTs now too, and Characters, some of them.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Dosent everyone thing 'nids are organic pets.
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah, but you've ruined plans in other galaxies, actually... About five-hundred times, your a headache for the Nazara...

IC:

- Protaon Council Chambers, Protoan Citadel -
"If a Tarna colony was attacked you'd take action!" Shouted the Altarin, a Human like Alien.
"Tarna's don't colonize worlds next to the Talarnto Systems Ambassador" Said a Proto Counciller.
"You were well aware of the risks when colonizing those worlds Ambassador" Said Another Counciller from a Different race.
"And What About Sarerus, he killed Naltho!" Hissed the Altarin.
"We find the Testimony of one shocked Dockworker hardly proof" Said the Proto.
"Can I go now, these Altarins have wasted enough of my time already" Said Sarerus.
"Ambassador, your request to have Sarerus labeled as a Traitor has been denied, council dismissed" Said the Proto.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 pm

--the galactic rim (again! all my storys start here!)--

The hive mind moved its ships into teh galixey... here is new prey... it thought.

Last edited by The Hive Mind on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Ooc:Please review this rule:
Dusksorrow wrote:
Brutal Off-Topic:
Not allowed, this is stuff like...
"Say, guys, will you join my Rp, RP (Insert name here)"
That is brutal Off-Topic and is Punishable by death, you have been warned(Note, we will not really kill you, I am just exaggerating the facts)
No, I will not take action, in the Name of Mecry.(Don't Expect Dominance to be this nice)
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: umm... sorry
Back to top Go down
Cole01

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Race Name: Humans
Empire Name: Orion Confederation
Characters: Nokam
*History: The Orion Confederation is a group of Humans that leaft earth and flew to the far off orion belt. They fromed a govornment their and quickly established temselves as a major power, they have since stayed in the orion belt, building a huge military.

Name:Nokam
Race:Human
Alignment:Orion Confederation
Appearance: 6'2 male, has brown hair and is 48, wears a large armoured suit.
*History:Nokam was born in the Orion belt, he always took interest in the military, he soon joined and worked his way up the the rank of Fleet Admiral.

Back to top Go down
Cole01

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 am

Uh... Hello?
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 am

please don't spam
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm

OOC: Please do not double-post inless its IC, or I will start conducting background checks...
Back to top Go down
Cole01

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:38 pm

IS my sheet accepted?
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:29 pm

OOC: Patience, I am not here ALL the time, I have a life you know?

And Yes, It has been accepted, however, next time, try to be abit nicer, because I Uphold a Zero Tolerance Policy, and if your are impatient for something(Not in RP), it makes us question your true motives Laughing

The Hive Mind - Congratulations, You are now a Secondary GM of this Rp, however, Severe punishments will be involved if you abuse your power...
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:40 am

OOC: abuse my power! if i was an abusive person I would have abused my Admin status ages ago... but im not so don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Threat   The New Threat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Threat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Terror RP Forum :: Roleplaying :: Other RP's-
Jump to: