World of Terror RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Terror RP Forum

A forum for Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Shop Feature

Go down 
+4
Snerus
Omnivex
Shrooblord
GM Galox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Galox
Admin

About the Shop Feature Empty
PostSubject: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:01 am

Hello again! About the shop feature:

For every post or topic you make in the RP section, you get points. And, guess what? Yup, Points = Prizes here!

Catalogue of Items:
Name Change: Fancy a different name? Bored of your current? Just buy this little baby and we'll change your name for you to whatever you like. Cost: 30 Points

Epic RP'er: NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH "LEGENDARY MEMBER", an Epic RP'er will stand out amongst the crowd! Tired of being orange? Just buy this simple item for 150 points and you'll be promoted to Epic. There will also be cake. (Note: You cannot buy Moderator or Admin status, and being an Epic RP'er does not give you any more privileges as of yet than normal members barring the name colour and group changes)

Your RP sticky: Your RP not getting enough attention? We have the solution! Purchase this with your points, and we will make your thread a STICKY (Which means it will appear at the top of the page). Cost: 200 Points

The Big Daddy of advertising. Sticky just not doing it for you? If you can spare the points, then try out this! We'll make your thread a G-G-G-GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT for 1 week. This means that no matter what section your in, your thread will appear at the top. Example: Your RP will be at the top in the Off-Topic section, as well as the Welcome section ect. Cost: 300 Points

USER ROOMZ.*New!*
Fancy your own area? Want to advertise your website blog, or show off your graphics in your very own personal thread? Now, you can! With the new USER ROOMZ feature, you can stick all your threads in one easy to manage section! Whats more, you'll have moderator permissions for your section, so you mod however you like in there, and you also have the ability to choose who posts or even views your private room! Whats more, you will also be promoted to Epic RP'er!
(Note: While you may choose to have spam and complete off-topic threads in your room, everything must still stick to the Forum Guidlines or else you will be punished, and possibly have your room deleted. You have been warned. Moderation of you're rooms will be supervised my Me, the Admins and the Mods, and bullying of any kind is not acceptable. This feature is still in experimental stage.)
*Cost*: 750 Points

Prices subject to change

Last edited by GM Galox on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wotrp.forummotion.com
Shrooblord
Shrooblord

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 am

Hah, perfect way of getting some users to post here. I like it! Very Happy

Anyway, I'll be enjoying my stay here, I believe.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 am

Hehe, yeah, you only get points for posting in the RP sections though..

And hey Shroob, glad to see you over here!
Back to top Go down
Omnivex
Omnivex

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 am

I'm saving up for the name colour change. Unless I make an RP of course. Though I'll need an idea for one of those.
Back to top Go down
Shrooblord
Shrooblord

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah, about that colour change, why is it only for one week? Anyway, I'll look forward to RPing soon.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 am

Muust... have.... colour... mmm... or I could just get a name change to MaxisSnerus... No one would know... -d-... Why did i put a fat nosed guy there?
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 am

That big daddy of advertising sounds fun...
Colour change would be nice, but for one week?...
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 am

Hm, a few people seem to be complaining about that. I COULD change it, and make it so that you get into Legendary Members instantly, forever, by using the 50 points. Does that sound better?
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

Location : By heaven's gate, handing out free cups of coffee and advertising for Tim Horton's.

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 am

Me want eet for wun's lifespan! Grrrrblgrrblllllllluuuuuut!
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 am

New Idea:
I'll make a new group titled "Epic RP'ers.".

All who buy the colour changed will be placed in there forever.

Sound good?

For colours, I'm thinking either Green or Purple.
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 am

I was thinking boot us down to white and then turn the epic Rpers to either orange, blue, green, purple, or underlined black
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 am

I Think epic Rper's should cost 500 points, not 50 so you have to work to get in there!
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 am

I want moar pointz.
Back to top Go down
The Hive Mind
Experienced RP'er
The Hive Mind

Location : Playing with Ashchu and Mistychu! They're so Awsome!

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 pm

post in da RPGs den.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

Updated the Shop. May also be adding new items soon!
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:21 am

i have made and RP. it's big. so there's room for lots of points there.
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am

I have made an RP. It's currently bigger than Camel's.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Mini RP'er
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:43 pm

wait... frost changed his name... did he Buy it?
Back to top Go down
http://alac.freeforumshosting.net/forum.htm
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 am

camelfox wrote:
wait... frost changed his name... did he Buy it?
Edited by Nar'sara to keep Dusksorrows transactions a secret.

Last edited by Dusksorrow on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

USER ROOMZ.*New!*
Fancy your own area? Want to advertise your website blog, or show off your graphics in your very own personal thread? Now, you can! With the new USER ROOMZ feature, you can stick all your threads in one easy to manage section! Whats more, you'll have moderator permissions for your section, so you mod however you like in there, and you also have the ability to choose who posts or even views your private room! Whats more, you will also be promoted to Epic RP'er!
(Note: While you may choose to have spam and complete off-topic threads in your room, everything must still stick to the Forum Guidlines or else you will be punished, and possibly have your room deleted. You have been warned. Moderation of you're rooms will be supervised my Me, the Admins and the Mods, and bullying of any kind is not acceptable. This feature is still in experimental stage.)
*Cost*: 750 Points

Prices subject to change
Back to top Go down
Snerus
Average RP'er
Snerus

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

S-seven hundred Fifty?!!?!
Back to top Go down
Shrooblord
Shrooblord

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 am

Snerus wrote:
S-seven hundred Fifty?!!?!
Well, it's better than something that costs OVER NINETHOOUSSAAAAAAAND points...

Sounds like a cool set of new items! May I suggest something? I don't know if it'll work on Forummotion; I haven't tried myself, but I used to be part of this RPG forum where you had coins too. With coins you could buy a hell of a load of stuff like cards with various members of the Mario series on them, which you could use in a special area of the forum to play with (i.e. having a Shroob would enable you to play a Shroob in a battle game). This might be fun, and I might be able to help out with something, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 am

I think that I could do that, but it would require more members generally, and would be quite a large project. I'll keep it in mind, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dusksorrow
Legendary RP'er
Dusksorrow

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 am

Would be a cool idea, but I already have a card.

About the Shop Feature Navera10
Back to top Go down
GM Galox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 am

Lol, thats a nice card you got thar Wink

(Grats on 400th forum post as well btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Shop Feature   About the Shop Feature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Shop Feature
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Terror RP Forum :: World of Terror Forum :: RP Forum Shop-